Terms and Conditions
Please note that by accessing, viewing, using, or downloading materials from the Website, you agree to be legally bound by all of the terms, conditions and notices contained or referenced in this Agreement.
We may revise the information on the Website or otherwise change or update the Website, including this Agreement. If we make changes to this Agreement, we will post notice of the modifications to the Agreement on this page. Changes will become effective at our discretion (if the changes are required by law, then they will be effective immediately). A current version of this Agreement showing the effective date is always available at this location. We encourage you to periodically review this Agreement to see if there have been any changes to our policies that may affect you. MasterCut Stone may also make improvements and/or changes in products described on this Website, add new features, or terminate this Website at any time without notice. If you do not agree to the Agreement as modified, then you must discontinue your use of the Website. Your continued use of this Website will signify your continued agreement to this Agreement as it may be revised.
User-submitted Information And Grant Of License
MasterCut Stone does not want you to, and you should not, send any confidential or proprietary Content to MasterCut Stone through this Website unless specifically requested by MasterCut Stone. Please note that any unsolicited Content sent to MasterCut Stone will be deemed not to be confidential or proprietary.
You are not obligated to register with MasterCut Stone in order to access this Website. However, certain sections and features of this Website, such as certain (features), are available only to visitors to this Website who have registered for user IDs and passwords (“Secure Users”). If you are a Secure User, you agree to accurately maintain and update any information about yourself that you have provided to MasterCut Stone. If you do not maintain such information, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect as much, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and your use of this Website. You further agree that you are responsible for all activities that occur under your Secure User account or password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for restricting access to your computer so others may not access the Website in violation of this Agreement. You may only have one active Secure User account on this Website at any given time and only you may use your designated account to access the Website. In addition, you agree to exit from your Secure User account at the end of each session. WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL LOSSES AND DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS SECTION.
You are prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate, the security of this Website. Any such violations may result in criminal and/or civil penalties against you. MasterCut Stone will investigate any alleged or suspected violations and if a criminal violation is suspected, we will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in their investigations.
Unauthorized Use Or Access
Unless otherwise expressly authorized in this Agreement or on the Website, you may not take any action to interfere with the Website or any other user’s use of the Website. While using the Website you are required to comply with all applicable statutes, orders, regulations, rules, and other laws. In addition, we expect users of the Website to respect the rights and dignity of others. Your use of the Website is conditioned on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in this section. You may not (and you expressly agree that you will not) do any of the following, which violate this Agreement:
- Post, upload, share, transmit, distribute, facilitate distribution or otherwise make available to or through this Website any unlawful, infringing, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, fraudulent, tortious, vulgar or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any representative of MasterCut Stone; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Website; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- Disseminate on the Website any viruses, worms, spyware, adware, or other malicious computer code, file or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment;
- Use the Website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about users of the Website;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or others’ use of the Website in any way (including without limitation by hacking or defacing any portion of the Website);
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Website;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Website or materials originating from the Website;
- Use the Website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations; or
- Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.